Thursday, December 6, 2007

dangerous dong com

A husband and wife are driving and they get pulled over by a policeman. The policeman gets to the car and asks for the man's license. The man replies,"Why do you need my license? What did I do wrong?" The policeman answers,"You were traveling 45 mph in a 30 mph zone." "Come on, officer," the man replies,"You know I was only going 35." "No you weren't!" quips the wife,"I told you you were speeding! I told you not to go fast. I knew you'd get a ticket!" "Shut Up!" grunts the husband. The policeman continues,"I'm also am charging you for going through a red light." "Officer," the man explains, "you know as well as I, that light was yellow - not red." The wife pipes in,"No, it was most definitely red - I told you it was red - I told you." At this point the husband is infuriated. He yells at his wife, "SHUT UP!" The policeman exclaims,"Hey! stop yelling at your wife!" He then turns to the wife and asks,"Does he always talk to you this way?" She calmly replies,"No, only when he's been drinking." for more pics and videos Dangerous Dongs

Dangeruos Dongs Val

No comments: